7,000 Viewers| Thank You!

What is up Blogging Nation!
So I hit a milestone to get 7,000 views on my blog! 7,000 is alot of views to me.
I never ever expected to get many views or get other blogger's responses to the posts. I honestly thought no one would read my posts especially the posts which really matter to me.
Like the dyslexic post (Link to Dyslexic post) Not been perfect (Link to Not been perfect Post)  and Fear (Facing Fear Post)


I just want to thank all those people who read and comment and follow me on social media and support me and blog. I hope in the coming months my posts will get more exciting and hope to have some great posts for you all.
Also next weeks post on the blog is going to be about IBA Conference Cork event which is happening this weekend! :D
See you all next week
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2