Fear


Hey Blogger Nation,
We all fear of something right?
Well I found out alot of people fear of death, hopsitals, etc.
The most feared thing in Ireland is Public speaking.

But what is mine?
I have hated seeing clowns, they just creep the heck out of me.
Through research the name of the fear of clowns is Coulrophobia.


How I got my fear of clowns was when I was three years old, and my mum and my nana took me to the circus. The price of the tickets weren't cheap and when they took me in I was fine until the loud music and sight of the clown completely freaked me out. My mum took me out and tried to take me back in but I refused to go back in

Ever since then they creeped me out and I won't go near any clowns or any street performers with masks etc, I just avoid them!
Aswell I get creeped out from looking at photo's of the clowns and even looking at the photos of the clown from I.T just creepy.


So whats your fear? Would love to know! Comment below!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2