Everyones Not Perfect

Hey guys,
So I have been thinking a-lot lately, I see a-lot of girls want to look perfect and be like supermodels or boys want to bulk up to get the ladies or look fit. But this is all due to false advertising from huge well known clothing lines. 
Now I think everyone heard about a very well known CEO of a clothing line in U.S saying   That’s why we hire good-looking people in our stores,” . “Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don’t market to anyone other than that.”

Life is hard enough as a teenager without influential clothing companies marketing themselves only to the “cool” kids — and making it pretty clear that this only means kids who are thin, young and gorgeous.
 The CEO also doesn't want to larger people to wear their clothes and doesn’t want his core customers of cool kids seeing people who aren’t as hot as them. “A lot of people don’t belong (in our clothes), and they can’t belong.
Image result for boys and girls worriesImage result for boys and girls worries
I personally think that's bang  out of order to say that, you should never say that about people who may buy your clothes especially. I mean I do own one nice jacket from the label but I purchased in their Dublin store in Dundrum Shopping Centre two years ago.
The store is also very dark and I always had to use my torch on my phone to find the prices and also all the staff are so good looking and I walk in and there's me.
We all ain't perfect, no one is Everyone has flaws. And just because you see someone looks perfect in a photo is most likely to be photo shopped and air brushed. You barely see anything natural anymore.
I just feel like everyone needs to look like themselves not someone else.
If you have an comment about this discussion please comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2