Guest Bloggers| Open to everyone


Hello Blogger Nation!
Happy New Year! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year's with family and Friends!
Now it's 2017 I thought I do something I never thought of! Having a guest blogger write a post on the blog.

Image result for guest blogger

What's a guest blogger? 
Is a method to promote other bloggers who would write posts to be published on other bloggers blogs. Meaning a blogger who would write a post to appear on SheilannO.

Who can get involved?
This is open to any blogger on social media who read's SheilannO and open to anyone who want's to give it a go. It's just a bit of fun!

Topics?
Topics is picked by you the readers as you read the blog, you can comment below on the post of what type of topics you like to see for the guest blogger's to write.  Or if the guest blogger has topics they like to share they I be quite happy to hear about them! 

How Can I get in Contact?
You can contact me on any of my social media which be linked below for you or if you want to email me sheilannoblogs@gmail.com 



Thank you all for reading! Hope some of you be interested to see this kind of content on the blog!
I see you Friday with a post!
S x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2