Harry Potter TAG!

Hello Blogger Nation!
It has been a while! And to be honest I have been super busy with college and I have had writer's block for a very long time. I still do which a bummer. But if you have any ideas for me write on the blog do comment below! I would love to know. 
As you can see it's the harry potter tag! Now I adore the movies and I have currently read the final book of the series Deathly Hallows. 

Favourite book?
Half-Blood Prince
Image result for half blood prince
The least favorite book?
Chambers of Secrets

Favorite movie?
Half-Blood Prince
Image result for half blood prince
Least favorite movie?
Goblet of Fire

Favorite quote?
“At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, They got in on pure talent.” Hermione

Favourite Weasley?
Fred and George
Favorite female character?
Hermione
Favorite villain.
Draco
Favorite male character?
Ron, because I just love him for been him. 
Favourite professor?
professor mcgonagall
Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Wash snapes hair

Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
Bellatrix

Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Express

 Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Umbridge a bubble bath

Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
Firebolt

 Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Tonks

 Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
Globlet of Fire

Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
Micheal Gambon

Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
Not sure

If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Non as I like them all

Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
gryffindor
Image result for gryffindor house gif

Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Hufflepuff, lets just say I wasn't really impressed but I have to get over it.
Image result for hufflepuff house gif
 Which class would be your favorite?
Potions
Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Alohomora (Unlocking Charm)

Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
Hermione because I think we both would be smart, and maybe stay in the good books in school. 

if you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
Not sure

Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Eh no don't think I would change anything.

 Favourite Marauder?
Remus Lupin
Image result for marauder harry potter
If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Fred

 Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows

That's the TAG!
Image result for harry potter clapping gif
 Thank you all for reading the post! I do hope to post more often this month for December! 
I see you all soon!
S
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2