Gadgets For Girls| Christmas Presents| Debenhams


Hey Blogger's Nation!
It's getting real close now to CHRISTMAS! If you still have last minute Christmas present shopping and want give a someone some cool gadgets I got you covered with some of the best I found!
The ones I did pick aren't as many as I hoped but I felt these were worth it and not a gimmick.


Now this is girls who love gadgets like myself and it doesn't have to be very boyish but simple things girls would like to have..

Sound Boutique White stereo headphones
€ 21.00

Jam Trance mini wireless led speaker HX-P460
€ 39.00

iON Classic LP USB conversion turntable for Mac & PC
€ 98.00


Fitbit Plum 'Blaze' smart fitness watch FB502SPM
€ 224.00


Amplified Selfie Lens Adapter
€ 17.00


Debenhams Cream headphone hat with brown pom

€ 20.00

Gadget Co Pocket click stick (Colour: Gold)
€ 14.00



As I said at the start this was the best I could find, now if I could suggest it to Debenhams to maybe add more gadgets for girls as from searching through men's you could tell they had alot more.
Thank you for reading!
I see you all very soon!
S x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2