40 Beauty Questions TAG!


Hey Blogger's Nation!
Happy Saturday! So since I did a 20 questions Tag earlier this month, I thought I do a 40 question TAG! Fair warning from reading this you will know I'm no expert with makeup! 
Enjoy!

SKINCARE
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I would usually wash my face twice daily, every three to four days a week
.
2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I'm usually mixed combination. 

3. What is your current facial wash?

I been using this product from Boots called  Bioré® Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser which is great, it really does take out the spots and the pores I usually get.

4. Do you exfoliate?
No I don't.

5. What moisturizer do you use?

Currently trying out Penny's/Primark Moisturizer they have which is pretty good to be fair at the moment. I might review on it!

6. Do you have freckles?

Small amount of freckles yes.

7.Do you use eye cream?

No I don't though I do have small little tub from Benefit I do use the odd time.

8. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Nope

9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

Eh not that I know of!

MAKE-UP


10. What foundation do you use?

I use calico skin tone from N07 Boots

11. How about concealer?

I do use concealer, I use a Laura Mercier 

12. Do you know your undertone color?

No? Should I know about mine?

13. What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I don't ever use, I see them on girls. It depends on how the depth of an eyelash you are going for. I see girls going too much with it and I'm like no please no! But if they suit you go ahead use them.

14. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes, I usually change them every three to four months.

15. What brand of mascara do you use?

At the moment I'm trying to use up the mascara I got from glossy box editions theses past few months. Icona Milano  and Revlon Mascara.

16. Sephora or MAC?
Well, I never ever used anything from MAC in my life so I'm going to go with Sephora!

17. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Nope

18. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?

So I tend to use a lot of different makeup tools, for example, I use the foundation brush from Black Canvas to a bronzer powder brush for my powder, Real Technique brushes for my blush, eyeshadow.

19. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

So for my primer, I'm actually using a Nieva Men's post shave bam which really does settle my foundation/bb cream great.

20. For the face?

So foundation is my N07 Calico
Powder Rimmel London 
Blush Rimmel London

21. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I tend to go for more brown golden colors I did go a lot more darker brown the start of the year.

22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
To be honest I don't use either because I have tried liquid eyeliner and failed every time I attempt to do it! And I just give up!

23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

ALOT! Every time I try to do it, I just automatically poke my eye :(
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Not sure, I did honestly have to google what it was cause I never heard of it. But what I have looked at it, it seems okay with me. (You can tell I know a lot about beauty! XD)

24. Do you use mineral makeup?

I was getting my make up done by someone else and they did apply it to me, it was okay. But I haven't used it myself.

25. What is your favorite lipstick?

I use Rimmel London Red lipstick mainly the most!

26. How about lipgloss?
I mainly use more lipgloss than lipstick.

27. What is your favorite blush to use?

I have always used Rimmel London Pink shade.

28. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?

No, I haven't

29. Do you like drugstore makeup?

I do, I mainly use it as it is a little cheaper for me as I am the student. If I did have enough money I would use something from Laura Mercier.

29. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

Not really to be honest

30. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

I have, but I would prefer to watch tutorials first to do more easier makeup.

31. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

At the start of me doing it yes. Now not so much!

32. Name a makeup crime that you hate?


33. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Depends on what it is been used for.

34. Which celebrity always has great makeup?

Pippa O' Connor, Fifth Harmony, Selena Gomez always has amazing eye make up.

35. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Lipgloss

36. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes, I do because well due to chosen career I went for (chef) no  makeup is allowed at currently starting college, they are strict with this. But it saves me the makeup for the weekend!
37. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Yes, I think so when my skin is looking great then yes. When I break out I try to hide it!

38. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Right now? I'm going to say Rimmel London because you can have nice products when they are under 20 euro!

39. What do you think of Makeup? 

Well, I do love my make up as I do look good with it but I also think I do look good when I'm not wearing it. But there is one thing I don't like, I have heard foolish stories of Asian men marrying the most beautiful women wearing makeup, they get married but when the girl takes her make up off. The  men think they are a different person and  then to run off trying to find the woman they just married. I feel sometimes men could not judge us women for wearing makeup.
40. How regularly do you clean your makeup brushes?
I would clean my make up at least twice a month, with baby shampoo and Primark's Make Up cleaner spray.  And that's the 40 questions of Beauty! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! I see you all next week! 
S


Comments

  1. I love reading these and your answers were so interesting to me! I will have to try it myself soon! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram - tempting Too Faced Gingerbread giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2