Top 10 NEEDS from Topman | Men's Fashion


Hey Blogger Nation!
Happy Friday! So this week I really really wanted to write a men's fashion post! And I thought hm what could I write about it! So I did some searching Topman to see what could be 10 needs!
Also I want to mention this is going to be my last Friday posting on the blog, I am moving it to Sundays as I have college starting and I really want to get my head down into it! Lets start!

1. Khaki Badged Twill Cotton Casual Shirt 48,00 €

Since these types of shirts are really in both men's and women's fashion! Link

 Khaki Badged Twill Cotton Casual Shirt

2. Navy And Red Check Long Sleeve Shirt 40,00 
I love a good old check shirt so i picked this navy and red check shirt which would be nice for college or night outs! Link

3. Light Wash Blue Spray On Skinny Jeans 50,00 €
You can not leave out some good jeans! Link
4. Dark Grey Wash Stretch Skinny Jeans 50,00 €
Some comfortable jeans when your in college or just Causal night out Link
5.Black Embroidered Eagle Reversible Souvenir Jacket 120,00 €
This bomber jacket looks the bomb! (Sorry for the pun!) but really does. It would seriously make you look like the Bo$$ out! Link
6. Blue Distressed Denim Jacket 70,00 €
Can't go without a nice denim jacket in your wardrobe! Link
7. CRIMINAL DAMAGE Grey Towelling Turtle Neck Jumper 44,00 €
This Jumper would do you now when the weather is changing from summer to autumn. Link
 
8. Charcoal Weave Textured Crew Neck Jumper 44,00 €
I love this jumper! If I see this on a guy I be like he has good choice! I don't know why but I love a good old jumper on a fella! Link
9. ART DISCO Grey Hope & Glory Snapback Cap 34,00 €
Just A Snapback that would match the grey jumper if you wanted! Link 
10. Charcoal Mini Ribbed Roll Beanie 12,00 €
A cute beanie I found to wear for the chilly mornings and nights! Link 

That's the ten needs from Topman right now! Basically I could make outfits out of theses! But don't worry I be making some posts on men's outfits from some stores soon! Along some girls ones aswell!
Thank you guys for reading! See you soon! S x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2