Glossybox August Edition


Hey Blogger's Nation!
This week I got my monthly Glossy box! This months box is so far the best one I got by far! Along this Glossy box paired up with Rae Feather. 





Spa to You:
Deep Pore Facial Cleansing Brush
A cleansing brush which has soft bristles designed to help buff away dead skin cells. I never usually use cleansing brushes as I never found the point of them until now. Trying it out since Monday it helps a lot but also I had to be careful while using the brush as my skin can break out fairly quickly if I went too rough with the brush.
£6.99


Cowshed:
Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion
A blend of lemongrass, ginger, rosemary body lotion deeply moisturisers. It moisturises skins with Shea and Cocoa butters. The packed full of ski loving essential oils has a light, uplifting oriental fragrance.
£20



Mudmasky:
Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask
The PH balanced facial treatments. The facial mask refines and tightens pores, hydrates, brightens and smooths skin and generally gives a boost.
£53


MUA:
Eyeshadow Palette
I got to pick the eye shadow out of a few. I love theses  colours from the palette! I already started using this palette and its amazing including the make up brush! The brush feels so soft on my eyelids when I'm apply the shadow!
£4





Rae Feather:
Mini Monogram Pochette
A cute small little clutch. This is exclusively designed for Glossybox! Also great for me so I can put some of my make up essentials with me for college!
£20

All the 5 things together from the box!
That's it! If you would like to join Glossybox here's their website to join!

https://www.glossybox.com/

Thank you for reading! And I see you all next week! 
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2