Nathan Carter Live at #LATM16


Hello Blogger's Nation!

Happy Friday! Sorry I didn't have an post last week due to busyness of my week along heading to an concert that night. 
From that I went to see Nathan Carter for the third time in Live At The Marquee Cork on Last Friday. I haven't seen Nathan Live since last year at Holy Cross Country Festival in Co Tipperary. Also along that I didn't get Nathan's new CD ouch I know I know I'm terrible! 
The concert started at 8pm with an support act and to be totally honest I didn't know who the poor girl! 
Nathan and the Band
From Nathan's Facebook page
At 9pm the concert started! With an big entrance which I could see ish on my tippy toes, I even moved up as close to see him as I'm tiny!
Nathan pefromed some of the well known from older albums like Good Time Girls, to new songs which came from his new album Staying Up All Night " Liverpool" " Temple Bar" "Skinny Dippin' He also smashed the Irish Rovers, Along an cover of "Shut Up Dance" And of course the night couldn't end without Wagon Wheel!
Oh did I mention Nathan's concert was sold out to five thousand people! Along that there was an great range of ages from very young to older fans. 

Nathan Selfie Skills
From Nathan's Facebook
But to be totally honest, I did enjoy it but not like I would usually. I didn't feel it. Just at the end I was really enjoying it. Now I know I didn't buy the new album which I understand I didn't know some of the newest songs. But I felt Nathan has hopped off the country to more rocky/pop music. I love Nathan's country songs. And I was quite disappointing that there was as much older songs he used perform weren't in the song set list.
Also which was new was Nathan did his meet and greets before the show with an small group instead of at the end of concert he would meet as much fans he could.
From Nathan's Facebook Page
I just hope Nathan doesn't leave his Traditional Country music he used to do, he was the one making country popular here in Ireland.

Sorry my post is short! If you liked the post give it an share, comment below! And if you want to see more concert reviews just comment below or tweet me!
Thank you everyone and I see you soon!
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2