Little Mix Live #LATM16

Hello, Blogger's Nation!
It's Friday again!
Two weeks ago I got to see Litte Mix live at the Marquee! I went along with my cousin Noreen. Little Mix had two concerts at the marquee Sunday and Monday. Sunday's concert was completely sold out, luckily they added a second one! Monday concert did have some tickets left before the show started. Seating on left and right were sold, just at the back seating wasn't completely sold out. What was nice was the standing wasn't too full either as it was easy to get through.

Doors were open at 6:30pm, I arrived around 7:20pm. Support act was at 8pm, a singer called Philipina Hanna after Philipina finished performing at 9pm, there was internal. Around 9:45pm Little Mix came on the stage. This was was my first Little Mix concert so I didn't know what to expect. The girls came on the stage looking absolutely gorgeous. 


The first song was Grown, following with some of the well-known sounds "Move" "Hair" "Change Your Life" Following songs from their album Get Weird "Lightening" "Secret Love Song pt 2"  "Weird" The final song was "Magic"


When the girls were performing Secret Love Song, I didn't realise but Leigh Anne actually walked off the stage after the song as she got pretty upset. I didn't see because I on was the left side of the stage, and I couldn't see it happening as Leigh Anne was on the right side of the stage. 
The girls sang amazing live, the girls did genuinely put a lot of effort to making this the best show as it was the last night of their Get Weird Tour. And can I say their vocals are AMAZING!
By the end of the night, I didn't want to leave! The audience was great, very respectful crowd comparing the difference from Nathan Carter's crowd, along with that there a lot of children. For the merchandise, I bought their Get Weird Hoodie which was 20 euros cheaper than their online website.
The concert was highly enjoyable, I will definitely be going to another concert of theirs in the future!

Thank you so much reading this weeks post! Hope you all liked it! Have a fantastic weekend! I see you next Friday! 
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2