Glossybox July!


Hello everyone! Happy Friday! So last week I got my Glossybox for this month! I honestly have to say this is my favourite box so far I got! I only two month boxes left as I got a six month subscription as a birthday present in April thanks to my aunt along another Glossybox user! 
So lets get into this! :)





 Hairon:
Detangle brush
Now I have a tangle teezer I use which is great for using after getting of the shower to brush my hair afterwards. 
Along that this hairon can be handy as a brush to be put in your handbag as it's very small.
Price: £6.99
hairon.co.uk



Black Canvas 
F20 Flat brush
My first ever black canvas brush! I always have heard good things about their make up brushes and seen alot of people I follow on snapchat using them. This brush can be used for flawless HD finish buff foundation and complete with a dusting of brozner!
Price: £11.95





  Utan and Tone
Nourishing Night Creme
I may not need this quiet yet as I am only 20 but it's a night cream and a gradual tan. It's a hydrating hyaluronic acid, a mixture of vitamins, and potent anti oxidants to help your skin to repair. You will also not smell like tan when you wake up which is good! :)
Price £12.50
utanandtone.com







Icona Milano

Emotion Allowed Mascara
This mascara is water, sweat and humidity resistant! Yet another mascara I can't wait to use!
Price £13.04




 Hawahan Tropic
Island Berry Lip gloss SPF25
This lip gloss flavour of the berry is so nice, it also smells tropical scent. It has 12 hour moisturisation and advanced UVA + UVB protection! Which protects lips from sun rays!
Price £6.99




That's the five items I got this month from Glossybox! I really love theses items and I have already started using the lip gloss and mascara! 
If you want to get your very own glossybox! Click here!
Thank you for reading this week and I see you all next time!
S
Facebook
Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2