Glossybox June Edition

Hey Blogger's Nation!
Happy Friday!! Hope you all had an great week and it's finally the weekend! So during the week I got my Glossybox and I was so excited! I'm now always excited to see the postman coming patiently waiting for the box!
Also if you don't follow me on snapchat as every time I get an box I make the videos of opening the box live on snapchat! Follow me @sheilanno

The regular letter  from Evie Leathan editorial director of Glossybox.


The box with all the goodies inside! 


Ladival:

Sun Protection Spray SPF 15
Offer's proecction against four types of UV Rays. May need this as Ireland's weather has been scorching until this week but hopefully next few weeks we get the good weather again so I can use this! 
£19.99 (E25.25)


De Bruyere:

After Sun Lotion Monoi
After been the sun this will save me!  What us also cool is  that its enriched with monoi with ingredients of gardenia petals soaked in coconut oil . *Eye Heart Emoji*
£9.48 (E11.97)



Starskin 

Eye catcher, A smooting Bio-Cellulose Eye Mask
So apparently I don't need this said by my mum! Lol but if she wants to give them an try she can! But it's super hydrating!
£8.40 (E10.74)

Aussie Hair Care

3 Minute Miracle Re-constructor Deep Conditioner
I love Aussie hair shampoo I have used their shampoos during the past and they always have incredible smell and always has an great shine!
£1.09 (E1.38)



Spa to You

Konjac Sponge

A new cleansing trend from Japan and Korea! Konja sponges are made from a porous root vegetable. I already started using this sponge and it is so soft on my skins and what's great is I can put my biore deep pore charcoal cleanser onto the sponge to help it rub it in more! 
£6.99 (E8.83)

Emote Make Up
Lip & Cheek Tint
I love this shade of this lip/cheek tint also from the photo below the stain stayed on all day even when I washed my hands it stayed on so I can't wait to use for my lips! 
£12.50 (E15.79)




I also got two cards with discount codes from Zalando for a £10 voucher along Natural Blender to get £10 off my first box which is Superfood Smoothie Kits delivered weekly! Once again I'm very happy with my box! Along this is my third box from the six month subscription! If you want to get your own Glossybox they have launched an Irish website just for us lasses along having their UK website and USA! Just click on to the bold on the three (Irish, UK, USA) to be directed to their websites!

Thank you for reading this week! I already can't wait for July's Glossybox! ;) I see you all next week! Have an great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2