Fifth Harmony 7/27 Review


Hello everyone!
Happy Friday! This week it's an review of one of my favourite girl bands Fifth Harmony's New Album which just released last Friday! I have the album on it's way to me in the post but I got to listen to the album on Spotify! Also can purchase the album on their website Here!
If you don't know who Fifth Harmony are, they are an American GirlBand that was formed on the American Verison of XFactor of five girls Ally Brooke, Camila Cabello, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, Normani Kordei.

  1. That's My Girl
  2. Work From Home ft Ty Dolla $ign
  3. The Life
  4. Write On Me
  5. I lied
  6. All In My Head (Flex) ft Fetty Wap
  7. Squeeze
  8. Gonna Get Better
  9. Scared of Happy
  10. Not That Kinda Girl ft Missy Elliot
  11. Dope
  12. No Way
  13. Worth it (No Rap)
To reflect on the girls previous album " Reflection" this album is really showing their truness along showing some amazing harmonies, ballads and singing along some of the songs having some amazing bass drops and good beat to dance to!
Also if your an fan like me aka Harmonizer you were pretty shocked when you hear the girls swear in Dope! 

So I actually don't have any dislikes to any songs on the album. I love every song on the album. I have seen alot people complaining about the song Worth it with no rap people really hated it. I still like it! I say my top 3 songs at the moment are 1. All in My Head (Flex) 2. That's My Girl and  3. Gonna Get Better.

Also the girls recently performed on one of the semi finals of Britains Got Talent and after their performance they got slammed by media for an terrible performance. Just letting you know they sounded great, it's just easy for people to hate on them cause they can use twitter and hide behind an computers. But we going to shake off those haters and show them!
We Protect our girls!

Back to the album I really really love the album and it's such an good up beat album, so easy to dance to and if your down it will easily cheer you up!

Also just to mention before I go, there's an Twitter Page for Irish Fans of the girls to come to Ireland if you could give them an follow! So hopefully they will come to Ireland very soon!
Thank You for reading and I see you all next Friday!
S
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2