7 Primark Women's Summer Outfits


Hey Blogger Nations!
How are you all! Happy Friday!
So this week I went on the mission to find 7 outfits from Primark Women's Clothing! Theses are outfits I put together! Also this is the first time I put outfits together for women! I have done an couple posts on men so far! Lets go!

Outfit 1

Outfit 2





Outfit 3


Outfit 4



Outfit 5




Outfit 6




Outfit 7



All these's clothing, shoes, bags and accessories are all from Primark's website. All the looks I went for is very summery, along with alot of shorts going on as with the amazing weather been blessed with theses few weeks here in Ireland! Along the Euro's starting tonight I thought for outfit 6 be suitable for any girl who is going to France or an homebird happy to stay at home to watch it! 
For me my favourite outfit out of the 7 is number 2! I just adore the little cupcake bag so cute! 
Question of the week! What's your favourite outfit from the 7?
The question is will we have this weather for the full summer? ;) If you liked this post don't forget to share it with others!
See you all next week!
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2