GlossyBox May




 Hey Blogger's Nation!
Got my Glossy Box Mail on Monday and I was so excited! This month is very special because Glossy Box worked with the amazing talented OMY Design Studio. We would get one out of the four boxes of London, Paris, New York and Berlin! I got Berlin, has amazing little drawings when you look closer to the box! Also we got two full size make up products  along the 5 products we got is travel friendly! Yay!

First opened the box with the purple wrapping paper with white ribbon above I already opened it!

My first ever packet of Proper Corn, I have always seen it on twitter and snapchat! Yes I actually got excited for the popcorn! 

The Five beauty products in the box, with white shredded paper

First with Hawiian Tropic 
A protective Dry Oil, a blend of cocoa butter, coconut oil and vitamin C. 
Full size £13.99

Absoulute New York Velvet Lippie
Nice product just which it was an pink shade instead of an very plae shade.
AVL05 Toasted shade
Full size £4.93


Bee Good Youth
Enchancing Plump Firm Moisturiser
Great to use in the mornings and evening after cleansing! :)
Full size £23.50




Revlon Masscara
I love my mascara so I can't wait to use this!
£9.99

Hairon
Zero Crease Hair Tie!
Could needed this earlier this year for college and wearing chef hats all the time! Can't wait to use for the summer!
Full size £3.99

I can't wait to use theses for the summer and if I go on holidays! Also want to say the have a competition to go to Berlin for the weekend so I entered to see! Wish me luck!
Can see my photo with link to my instagram 
Thank you for reading this week!
See you soon
S x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2