What I bought today Haul

Why hello Blogger's Nation!
It's been an while! Last week I was suffering with an fairly bad cold so apologies for no post last week! And this I have been super busy with been back to college and having my lovely aunt just back from New York visiting us for the weekend my post was an bit delayed so sorry for that as well!

From Pennys

Penny's Cubic Zirconia Earings, I will be definitely wearing theses this weekend!
Cairice Red Nail polish, I haven't had a new red nail polish for a while and I badly needed it as I have an party tomorrow night and my outfit has red in it!

PS Contour and Sculpt Set had my eye for an bit and my aunt decided to get for me and try it out!

Been honest I haven't a clue how to contour! Looks like I'm going to watch alot of YouTube tutorials 
An Tiny little mitt for tanning your face! Used there tonight and it's pretty great!
Body mist called "Coachella 05" really nice smell of freshness and summer!

Badly needs some socks and got some Harry Potter ones! Mad fan of the films and currently reading Half Blood Prince book!

Navy Baseball cap, have alot of black ones already so I need a navy one to match some of clothing at home.

Follow your heart pink note book! Look's really nice and the interior is leather feeling! Love it!

Got some Polaroid film's from aunt for my camera! Will see more instagram posts of  Polaroid.

Laura Mercier Concealer and Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter which is just literally out in America! Got theses little presents from aunt thank you! <3 


No7 powder I needed one as I feel the rimmel london powder I have been using hasn't really been great after an few hours 


So that's what I got today! I will hopefully do an review on Urban Decay's  Afterglow High ligher soon!
Thank you so much for reading this week! I see you all soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2