Who I'm watching on Snapchat PT 1


Hey Blogger Nation!
So I wanted to share who I am watching on Snapchat most of the people I follow are beauty bloggers! And I'm still looking for people to watch and follow! If you want to follow me on Snapchat photo below! So since I have an large number of people I watch, I will be giving ten out of nineteen of my favs in this post and will do another one soon! 
Jen (toodollymakeup) 
I love Jen's snapchats and her tutorials. Girl her make up is on fleek! {my phone wouldn't screenshot her snapchat :( }
Her Blog

Tara O' Farrel (tara_makeup)
I just started watching Tara, I found her through Pippa O' Connor's snapchat since Tara was at Pippa's factory.

Sue (itscherrysue)
I love Sue's snaps and getting to see what's happening in her life! I just think she's fab!

Kim (kimdempo)
Love Kim's step to step on her cooking, and what's happening with her! :)
Holly (hollywooddublin)
Love Holly's sketch's but other than that I love her snaps even if she rants I still thinks amazing! :)
Ciara (foodfashfight)
Just love Ciara's blog and her snaps on how she's going her treatment and is an amazing strong women beating Cancer in the ass! x
LJ (anythingbutmarz)
Love her fashion and blog and getting to travel around Ireland! 
Cuddles and Contouring (cuddlencontour)
Another loving this Wateford girl's adorable little boys but her make up is fab!

Sharon Leavy (sharonleavy)
Love Sharon's snaps on what's she making for the lunch and getting to hear what's on her mind!

Kathleen (squidgemundo)
Found Kathleen in January and just started to love her snaps! :)



This is part one done! If go ahead and give all these's ladies a follow! If you know anyone bloggers or snapchatters I should follow comment below! Would love to follow more!
Also I'm trying to get my facebook page 200 likes if you could like it I be very appreciate it!

S







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2