ASOS Backpacks


Hey Blogger's Nation!
Happy Friday! So for anyone who knows me I love a good backpack which can be stylish and be easy to take for college here are some of my favourite ASOS Backpacks! :)

I really like the interior of the backpack itself and the colour's of the blue and tan!




This Herschel Supply backpack tile print looks so cool and the detail with it is just fab! And it has an nice shade of blue!

I really like this simply black leather chain backpack would do me when I'm just in town when I have a less amount of stuff with me!


Cute little Hype backpack I just like!

 Herschel Supply Co City Backpack in Khaki Colour Block
Very cute large backpack with the nice colours of light baby pink and grey!

 ASOS Clean Boxy Backpack
Really like the colour of the backpack and the shape!

Really like the look and seeing the backpack is light looking and the cool little white specs on the backpack!


 If you like any of these backpacks just click the names! Hope you liked this week's post! Want more ASOS stuff? Just comment below! 
See you all next Friday! :)
S












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2