Penny's/Primark February Haul

What is up Blogger Nation!
So I went into pennys for one thing and of course came out with alot more of things than the one!
Clothing
Black and White Check shirt
If anyone knows me I love check shirts and I saw this really nice black and white check shirt, it felt so far and it has great quality looking as well.

Tan Fringe Ankle Boots
I have always wanted theses kind of ankle boots and they are a perfect fit and are very comfortable! I can now wear these with my matching fringe waist jacket I have! I will now look like a proper country girl! 


New Purse as the ones I already have are pretty beat up! 


Beauty 
I saw Primark made their own make up line so I decided to give their make up as test! 
Lip Gloss I wanted to go for a litter pink than a dark version. Also the smell and flavor taste of the strawberry to me.


BB Cream
I haven't used a BB cream for a while and the last time I used it was Rimmel London. The smell off this BB Cream is really nice.

Concealer
I ran out of my Laura Meircer concealer so Ibadly need something to cover my spots and my bags under my eyes!


Eyebrow Kit
Left a wax, centre a powder and right another darker powder



Wet & Wild Glitter Eyeshadow
I saw this and I needed! If anyone knows me I love glitter and sparkle! And in the results on my eyeshadow was so pretty and it would look great on a Saturday night out!


Candles
I love my candles so I picked up myself a Sail Away with me candle which smells so pretty and a larger candle Lavender and Sweet Pea!

A notice Blackboard
I really needed something to remind me in my bedroom for college and for home stuff so i decided to pick one up! 


Thank you so much for this week's post! Hope you liked the new Penny's Haul! See you all next week! :) S





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2