ASOS Petite College Causal Outfits


Hey Blogger Nation!
Happy Friday! :)
So this week I'm doing a ASOS Petite college causal outfits. Theses would be the clothes I would if I was going to college but unfortunately I can't really wear too much nice clothing as I'm always seem to be in my chefing uniform. Anyway here's some of the looks I like. Just letting you know this is not been supported by ASOS I just really love their clothes!
I really love trench coats and I already own one but this one is more shorter and would look great for the spring and more drier and warmer weather!
I love bombe jackets and  this one has a lovely collar of fur along with the color!
I love a good warm jumper and loving this lace side jumper!
Yet another jumper I love and loving the elbow patches of the stars and the strips!

Just easy plain tshirt I like and the shape of it

I love check shirts as from previous post featuring a black and white one here's a red and navy one and it looks so nice! (Eye heart emoji)
Biker Jacket which looks fab with this hat! I would love it! 
Loving this tatarn check pants with these asos flat trainers
Theses jeans look really nice and comfortable with the ripped knees.
I love a good pair of Nike trainers and theses look so nice and comfortable looking!

A really nice navy color and look stylish with some a good pair of navy jeans


Reallynice looking trainers would be handy for me as I have a fair bit to walk to my college and to my cooking facility and to half jog to make the bus to go home!

 I hope you enjoyed this week's post! If you like me to write on causal college ouftits, just give me a tweet or comment below! 
Thanks for reading this week!
S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2