Cork Panto Review: Beauty & the Beast!

Hey Blogger's Nation!
I went to see one of Cork's most traditional thing to do thing for Christmas and January see the Panto! I haven't seen the panto for two years! Last time I went to see Aladdin.
Beauty and the Beast was in the Cork Opera House this year.
I went to see the show on the last weekend evening show (Saturday) 
My seat was fourth row and I did not realize how close I was to the stage which brilliant for 25 euro!
Usually Cork pantos would have a bit of Irish banter and alot of Cork Slang like Alright Boi! Which is gas!

Story
Belle lives in Winterfell (Game of Throne joke!) her father goes to the science fair, gets lost gets found comical Chip (Declan Wolfe) when he comes onto stage he says Hello everybody we all had to say "Aright Chip Boi" Love it!
 Basically the father gets taken hostage in the castle bythe beast, Belle comes to save him and exchanges to stay at the castle for the father go. We also meet the amazing Dame Nanny Potts (Frank Mackey) who is seriously funny! 
Belle played by 19 year old Holly Ryan originally from Waterford but living in Cork blew the audience away with her talented singing voice which was amazing! Gaston played by Barnaby Hughes was funny, totally loving himself and hashtag totes handsome. Also there was a scene in Rio and Gaston showing off his body oh my god one of the best scenes! My mouth literally fell on the floor surprised! I think me and the rest of the women in the theatre fell more in love him and all the men were a bit jealous! :D

 The best chemistry came from the beast and Belle just brilliant and they sang amazingly harmony near the end.
At the end of the show we got to do an dance to OMI Cheerleader and my I add I think the adults did rather well even though we lost! BOOOO
The show was amazing with great fun, and great to see all ages dancing and singing to the songs! Fantastic dancers, singers and children and the set was amazing too may I add! 
I can not wait go next year's panto!
Give the Cork Opera House a like on their facebook page below! 
https://www.facebook.com/corkopera/?fref=ts
Thanks for reading! See you next Friday!
Sheilann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2