My First Make Up


Hey Blogging Nations,
How's it going?
So I was very curious  what was the first piece of make up you got!
When I was younger I didn't really start wearing make up until when I was in third year, I know a lot of girls would got it younger but I wasn't interested until then.
As I said I got my first make up foundation, blush, stay matte and a little bit of eye shadow all from Rimmel London with some make up brushes.
I asked you all on facebook what was your first make up and here's what I got from you! :)

My first makeup experience was buying Max Factor pan stick number 13 which was about 16 shades too pink for my face but back then I though I was UNREAL.. I applied this not only all over my face but on my eyebrows and lips also!! My most cringeworthy finishing touch was my Rimmel cappuccino "eyeliner" which I used to outline my lips..!! " - Lola

"My first makeup product was a cheap rip off of MaxFactor Panstick. I bought it in Texas department store when I was 12 or 13...maybe even younger and it was soooooo the wrong colour for me.  My skin was so white and it tangerine! I repurchased it like three times thinking I was gorgeous!" Melissa 

"Mine was Constance Carroll from the pound shop. Black liner and geisha red lipstick that was everywhere bar my lips lol" Helena 


Max Factor pan stick! I'm naturally like a grey milk bottle & in my madness I wore cool copper  I had a big orange face & sure I thought I was "the bomb"  Shin

I remember using Elizabeth Arden toasty beige and panstick in shade 13 , both of which were wayyy too dark and a pale neck and no blusher or anything just flat foundation face I remember using Avon makeup as my mam used to order from them , the shimmer shadow and blue mascara  and the dreaded "foundation " lips which everyone did when I was younger ,putting concealer on lips and clear gloss over the top omg cringe thinking of it " Shauna

" My first bit of makeup I bought while in primary school was Miss Sporty face powder that came with a thin face puff applicator inside and I would literally just use that and apply all over my face with the odd occasion of some mascara. I then upped my game to the pan stick and completely blackened out my eyes with just black eyeliner on the waterline... attractive days" Niamh


"Constance Caroll powder and the lip gloss with the roller ball on the top . I'm almost sure they still actually do them !!!! Not an eyebrow in sight then  my how times have changed !! " Joyce

For my wedding at age 30, my mom bought me Clinique mascara and concealer. I used the same ones for six years because I never wear makeup and had no idea it expires." Evin

My first bit of makeup I bought while in primary school was Miss Sporty face powder that came with a thin face puff applicator inside and I would literally just use that and apply all over my face with the odd occasion of some mascara. I then upped my game to the pan stick and completely blackened out my eyes with just black eyeliner on the waterline... attractive days " Niamh

"Think it was the Body shop bronzing balls and just some seventeen mascara and lipbalm." Marie

"Mine was an essence TRANSLUCENT powder  and that clear essence lip gloss that used to kind of tingle your lips  thought I was the bomb.com but it made zero difference to my face" Kelsey


Thank you so much to the girls who helped out with this weeks post all these girls are from cork bloggers aka #cloggers 
See you all next week!
S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2