Carraig Donn Christmas instore Look


Hey Blogging Nation,
It's not long for Christmas! That means Christmas shopping! Now I haven't started officially yet  but I had a look at some of their Christmas decorations!
I went to the Mahon Point Carraig Donn shop and when I first entered the store I got an amazing smell of Christmas (smelt so good!)
Also seeing this amazing display done by the staff looking fabulous!
I love anything that lights up or anything shiny, my family call me the magpie as I have all the place lighted up especially my bedroom with a load of fairy lights and candles! And looking at all the shiny things I would nearly buy everything in the store!
I love this little light up deer and Christmas tree would love to have it in my house kitchen or hallway.
I absolutely love the Newbridge Christmas tree decorations! My family do the tradition of getting a new Newbridge tree decoration for our teacher every year! We have been doing this since 2006! And theses two are the two I want this year! I love they are just so sparkly and have been designed so delicate and beautiful theses will forever be my favorite!



Love the sparkly snowmen, Carraig Donn selling alot of Christmas mugs. They are currently having a 3 for 2 on Christmas mugs so if you want to get your Christmas things in early get them now!
Below the little sparkly Joy is such a cute little thing!

 Really lovely Christmas tree plate and found theses lovely Christmas  forks which I don't even have (I should really get them!) Would be hand for Christmas Eve when family come in the morning having the first slice of Christmas Cake!

Just want to give all the links of Carraig Donn Social Media links and to their website for anyone want to start the shopping!

Thank you so much for reading! I see you all next week! 
Hope you all have a great weekend!:)
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2