#IBA Cork Conference | Day Out


Hey Blogger's Nation,
So I got the chance to go to the Irish Blogger Association event here in Cork! This was my first ever event I went as an official blogger. I brought along a friend of mine Hannah aka Hannah Hugs who is pretty new to blogging so I thought it would help her.
We arrived at the Clarion Hotel in the city, we got into the conference room. We sat down and little did we know I was sitting next to Rebelle Haze and Meggan aka Cardigan Jezebel! Lovely to meet them, I also  to see Jen aka TooDollyMakeUp who I love on Snapchat and I also got to see Ali Long from Goss.ie (fangirled)


Now the panels, and talks they had,

They had guest speakers Ali Long, Anita from DolledUp.ie, cherrysuedointhedo.com , Ciamhie Mc Digital, Allan Dixon, Darragh Doyle, itscherrysue and her sister stonetravel, James Kavanagh. 
They also had a fashion panel featuring Holly Shortall, Galway Player, Dapper Dave Cash, Mark Anthony, Mei Ling Tong,  Anita Whyte, Edel Cox.
We received presentations on how to snapchat, instgaram,how to mortise and promote our blogs. We received presentation how to go to contact PR companies.





We also received goodie bags! We received Wet & Wild make up (first time trying them out!)  












My Shining Armour necklace simple but very cute! Also an 10% off your next purchase on their website!






Also I won The Tan in the Max Fund raffle! Will be doing a review soon!



I really loved the event, I wished I got to meet more of the bloggers and see the stalls they had. Myself and Hannah had to catch bus home. I have learnt of tips how to make my blog look more pretty etc.

Well done to everyone who worked hard and to get the success it got!
I will see you all next week again peeps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2