Starting College


Hey Blogging Nation!

I'm about to start college soon!
Eeeekk I'm excited but nervous at the same time about going to college. I'm going to be studying Professional Cookery in Cork and I can not wait!
I can finally study something that I love, Food!
I also am one out of 24 students to get this course and there was so many people who applied and got into interviews.
I  have heard alot of great feedback about this course with the college. A couple of friends of mine have studied the course and strangely enough it wasn't for them but if you think about it I wouldn't be a fully trained chef when I finish this college course. 

My Leaving Cert Applied Cookery Exam
I would need to progress to CIT to study Culinary Arts for 2/3 years.

Now when I went in for my interview I mentioned a lot of my love of cake decorating and my work experience in cake decorating with one amazing woman for a few months in fifth year and completing a beginners cake decorating night class which I hope to progress!
 
Created by Lynn Smith 

I really wanted to become a cake decorate as a career, since I seen it in the front line I can defiantly seen myself doing it if I am determined to do.And from going to Cork Sugar Craft Festival this year and seeing some amazing cakes which I would call it art work.


My cake I praticed my piping



Thanks for reading my lovelies and I see you all next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2