September Haul!


What is up Blogging Nation!
Hope your having a great Friday!
So this week is my September Haul! Very excited to show what I got during this month! I got a load of clothes and cute outfits ready for college and going out! So lets start!


Black leather skirt in River Island 

I received this from my parents as a gift as the leaving cert results. Fits really well and it would so go with many of my tops! It's A line leather skirt with imitation zip pockets on the front.



Black Beaumont Chelsea Boots Topshop and Black Gold Clutch from Penny's.
I really love the boots, I wore them very recently with my black jeans and they looked so stylist! I felt like a rocker chic! The purse I purchased it as I need it for night outs! A great clutch.

 The Emily Denim Skirt from Oasis.
 I Love this skirt it's really cute and is knee length for me as I'm petite!

Sweatshirts, tops from Penny's
The two sweatshirts which is really cute and comfortable and causal as I need them for college and the Star Ward top was pretty cute and I could not go and leave it there as a fan of the Film series I be definitely wearing this for the new movie at Christmas. And finally the wool jumper is really soft and warm for the colder days.
 

Petite Grey Check Sleeveless Duster Coat and  Winter White jumper 

The very stylish duster coat from New Look is from the Petite line which is fantastic as I always wanted one of theses but always found them too big for me and very long. But thank god they made one for the petites!
The winter white jumper fits well with the coat and is from Dunnes!
Purchase the the Duster Coat in Petite here





Petite Tan Suedette Fringe waist coat and Rust Ribbed Top

Both top and waistcoat are from New Look Petites line. Both clothing fits really well and totally reminds me a bit of the cowgirl idea!

 Rimmel London Primer and 5 pan Eye shadow
I love rimmel london, so I tried out their Long Lasting Primer for the first time. Very reasonable.
The 5 pan eye shadow, now I never tried as dark colours as theses and I have tried a test and the colors really suit me. And definitely brings out my eyes!
Primer on boots.ie
Eye Shadow on boots.ie


Game of Thrones S4 Boxset and New Book
In TV boxset wise I bought Game of Thrones season 4 boxset, I love collecting boxsets and I'm a bit geek so I read a couple of the books of the hit tv series. You can get the boxset for fourty euro in Golden Discs and the newest Percy Jackson book from Rick Riordan, I have read his books since I was 14! Book costing about 16 euro in Easons.


New Make Up Bag and Candles
I bought a cute small make up bag from Penny's as I will need it for going to college taking some of my make up to Cork with me. And bought two Amber  scented candles also in pennys! They smell so good and they also look really sweet in the colour they are in. Only costing 2.50



Thank you all for reading I hope you all have a great weekend! And if you like everything on the haul. I see you all the same time next week!
S





Comments

  1. Absolutely loving your Topshop finds - those boots especially! Penneys is great for candles and accessories, isn't it?
    Zoe |
    www.ibelieveinromeo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2