What's in my Make Up Bag

Hello Blogger's Nation,
How's it going?
So I posted on facebook, and tweeted who be interested in if I posted on what's in my make up bag as it's quite popular. So I decided I might as well give it a go! Here we are!

Moisturizer
 Moisture Soft Garnier

Eye Cream
It's Potent! Benefit
Concealer
  Secret Concealer Laura Mercier 
Eye shadow primer
  SIN from Urban Decay

BB Cream
Matte Rimmel London
Foundation
Calico  No7
Power 
Silky Beige Rimmel London
Hoola Benefit


Blush  
 Pink Rose Rimmel London
Bella Bamba Benefit
Eye Shadow
Stay Perfect No7 2x
Azure (Blue) Rimmel London
Naked 3 Urban Decay





Mascara
Black Volume Waterproof Flash Mascara Rimmel London
Extreme Black Wonderfull Mascara Rimmel London
Brown Mascara Laura Mericer




Lip glosses
Orchid Laura Mercier
Aurora  Tanya Burr 
(also have a red one lipgloss from Tanya Burr)


Lipsticks
Delicate Pink No7 (with no logo)
Pink a Boo Clinique
Colour Rush- Rimmel London




 I love to use the darker shades from Naked 3 as I feel like they definitely bring out my eyes more! Also i use more my lip glosses than the lip sticks but when I do use them they defo help me to finish my make up!

Thank you for all reading and I see you all next Friday same place and time! :)

Sheilann xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2