Viktor & Rolf BonBon Perfume | Review

What is up Blogger's Nation!
As I recieved my Leaving Cert results last Wednesday I decided to purchase a new perfume for speical occissans as I haven't gotten a new perfume since Christmas time! I searched up and down in stores for a nice perfume until I went to Debenhams in Cork city and I got help from a lovely lady. We tested a couple of perfumes but I wanted a fresh smell. So when we got to Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon I just basically said wow when I first smelled it.  
 The packaging itself is lovely, the paper were sprayed with the perfum itself and placed into a very cute bag of Viktor & Rolf. I love the perfume's bottle itself as I love it's different and quite girly.


 The bottle itself I got was 30ml and it cost in Debenhams 65 euro for the 30ml, Boots it's 67.00 euro. I really love the smell of the perfume and it last's on for a long time. 



I also just want to say thank you the lady who helped me to pick this perfume out, and she also gave me a free Ralph Lauren bag as a Leaving Cert result present. I totally didn't see it coming!
Well thank you for all reading and I see you all Friday! 
Sheilann 
x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2