The Perry Band | August Artist

Hey Blogger  Nation!

This month's artist of the month is country music The Perry Band who are band of brothers and sister. Kimberly, Neil and Reid.

The band is really well known with their hit song "If I die young" in 2010.
The Perry Band were all born in Ridgeland, Mississippi.


The band formed in 2005, when Kimberly finished with her own band she was previously in. The band were recognized  by Garth Brooks Manager. Their debut single " Hip to My Heart"  When their single " If i die Young" reaches up to the charts and  they finally get their recognition.

The song then peaked number 20 in the country charts in US.
The band has released two albums "The Perry Band" and " Pioneer" 
This year they have released a new single called "Live Forever"
Some of my favorite songs from the band is " DONE" " Chainshaw" and " Gentle on my Mind"
Their music is just so uplifting and their newest song "Live Forever" is so fresh to hear in country music and I definitely think this will do really well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2