Meeting Nic Westaway

Hey Blogger Nation,
How you all doing? 
Last Thursday I went to see Nic Westaway from Home & Away in Bishopstown Bar once again!

Got there with my friend Rachel at 5:35pm and we queued to get our wristbands. We were yellow. 


Nic came to the bar around 6:20 and he did his interview with Cork's Red FM and met the VIP guests.

We were the third group to be called to meet Nic. While waiting on the stairs to meet Nic, there was two girls behind us and they were cracking up and so excited to meet Nic and telling each other how there were going meet him eg like hugging him or touching his ass (lol poor Nic)
Well I can definitely  say Nic is quite a hugger! I got two big hugs from Nic. He's like a teddy bear (I need someone like that to hug all the time!)
I just said a few words to him saying my mum and brother love him. I was so flustered to meet him that's all I could say to him!
After meeting Nic, Rachel and I decided to get Bishopstown's well known pizzas! I was so tempted to go their well know Chicken wing spice challenge which is ten different spiced wings and have no drink or dips for ten minutes. If you complete it in the ten minutes you could be in the hall of flame (clever ;) ) and they donate ten euro to charity!
Their pizzas were so yummy and very descent on the money! I love pizzas which has melted pizzas and just looks good. Their pizzas were spot on so nice on Bishopstown Bar!

Nic then came down at 9pm and just thanked his fans for coming and did very quick Q&A of two questions. I have the actually Q&A recorded in two parts so they will be going up to YouTube very soon!
Overall the event was a great success and loved it. Since it was my second time going to Dandy Promotion events I felt more comfortable and it was very enjoyable! And I happy getting my hugs and photo with Nic!! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2