Molly Sterling | Artist of the Month May

If  your a Eurovision fan this years Ireland entry is from 17 years old Molly Sterling from Co Tipperary now living in Co Dublin is singing a lovely song called Play With Numbers written by Molly and Greg French.


Molly and Greg wrote the song about the risks people take every day in love and in life.And experiences of taking the road less traveled. 

I really love this song from previous songs representing Ireland, for example last night Casey Linn who represented us last year didn't even get into the final since 2009 which like shocking as we always get into the final.
Molly will be performing on the second semi final which is the Thursday and will be singing second place which great as we usually in the middle.


My favorite lyrics from the song is
"I can watch from afar, from my art on my own
All along I was lost, I was wild, this is wrong
I can’t force this, just watch as the surface surrenders it all
I made the mess in your vision
And I see a debt to be paid
To give a little love was all I wanted
Give a little love was all my intent
I was playing with numbers
And I didn’t know what it meant"
I can't relate it to anything in my life but listening to it we hear the girls struggle for the love of her lover.
Also Molly's singing voice is such more older which I like, makes the song more powerful.

I can not wait to see Molly perform at Eurovision and wish her luck!! 
Follow Molly on social media below!
Molly's Website: mollysterling.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2