Avengers: Age of UItron | Movie Review

I have been waiting to see this movie since the summer and I could not wait to see the movie!


At the start of the movie the crew (the avengers) in Sokovia, the raid a Hydra. They meet twins Pietro/quicksliver (Aaron Taylor Johnson) and Wanda/Scarlet Witch ( Elizabeth Oslen) their parents die tragically in a bomb explosion . They seek revenge on Tony Stark since his name was on the bomb. The avengers also receives the sceptor that Loki had in the first Avengers movie.
Stark and Banner/Hulk ( Mark Ruffalo) tests on the sceptor. Artificial intelligence within the scepter's gem, and secretly use it to complete Stark's "Ultron" global defense program. And JARVIS the computer voice that Stark uses gets taken over and some how a managed to create himself and use all data of JARVIS and feeds himself information on everything through the internet and computers. Ultron then seeks revenge to destroy the avengers and to destroy everything of planet earth.


I really loved the movie because the avengers work together and I love we get to see a different side of everyone on the team and love there is some funny scenes in the entire movie. The one thing I didn't like in the movie was the Natasha and Bruce relationship, I never would even put them together as a couple I would've thought of them as "Just" friends.
I went to see the film with my family, my family enjoyed it but didn't enjoy it as much as the first one and Captain America Winter Solider.
I would overall give the film five out of five since I'm a huge MARVEL fan and I loved every single of it! I would go back and see it again! And love cast together they look like they have some banter! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2