March Haul!

Hi everyone!

Here's some things I got this month when I was out and about!

My aunt who is visiting home from New York, got me the cute bright pink pillow and three small classic old school cars canvas for my bedroom. They are from Pennys/Primark.


Tanya Burr Nails and Lip Gloss! So when I had my Leaving Cert Pres my aunt said she would get some Tanya Burr beauty items for me since I basically love Tanya! If you don't know Tanya she is a beauty blogger and YouTuber who is huge hit online! You can buy her beauty items on Unique.com, Superdrug.co.uk and on Amazon.co.uk (Ireland & UK)


Heroes of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan and History Keepers by Damian Dibben. I purchased these two books which I have been waiting for a very long time to get them! I have finished Heroes of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus since then! Will be doing a book review in April of it!

Got a Game of Thrones House of Targaryen keyring for my keys for house and locker keys! Purchased it in easons.

Love Tanya by Tanya Burr, this fantastic book is Tanya discussing her love of beauty, music, healthy eating, family and friends and how she started YouTube. She has some really nice beauty techniques for nails, and skin care which I really like.

Game of Throne Mini Vinyul Figure, this is my third collection member Ghost whos is Jon Snow's direwolf in the show which is really cute! You can theses in Game Stop but also theses are random figures you purchase you won't know who you got until you purchase it and they are very popular right now at Game Stop! 
BB Cream  and Red Lipstick from Rimmel London 
I never used BB Cream until now and it's great! My make up actually stays on longer which is great and the red lipstick I wanted something different though my mother isn't too keen of it! 

Zoella Beauty Products: Now I have been waiting for ages to see if any Irish local shops would sell Zoella's body spray, shower gel and body lotion and some how Penny's/Primark had some! Which I got very excited about it!! Body Spray smells so nice!


 Berska Clothing
So I got two lovely tops which are colored Dark Wine, and matching jeans and a lovely trench coat! Got the lovely clothes in Mahon Point's store Berska fantastic store aswell!


That is all I got this month of March! Really love what I got! What is your favorite thing I purchased this month?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2