What I'm listening to | February


Hey guys,
I'm going to start making a playlist of what I'm listening to currently this month. I going to use Grooveshark as it's so far best place to get most of my songs, secondly Spotify but Taylor Swift :(
Now this month I chose ten songs I'm listening to and I can't stop playing them!

1. Louder- Neon Jungle
2. Welcome to the Jungle- Neon Jungle
3. Style- Taylor Swift
4. Stronger- Stonebank  ft EMEL
5. Here it comes- Pegboard Nerds
6. Blame it on me- George Erza
7. Shake it off- Taylor Swift
8. Runaway Baby- Bruno Mars
9. Lips are moving- Meghan Trainer
10. Boom Clap cover- Maisy and Lennon Stella
I'm listening to other songs and music from musicals as well, above is some of the artists I also listened during the month!


So alot of different of genres of music I'm currently listening!
What's your top ten songs your listening to this month or loving?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2