Taylor Swift 1989

Hey guys,
How's everyone? Having a good day?
So I bought Taylor Swift newest album back in January.
Now I do like Taylor's song and I guess you can call me an swifty ( Is that that what they call themselves?)
Anyway I bought the album in Golden Discs (Available in stores now all over Ireland) for twenty euro.
When I went home and began to listen to album. For the second or third time listening to it I really got into it.
I really love the cover of the album and the inside of the CD, the CD had seagulls like Taylor's jumper on the front and I really like she uses a polaroid camera to make the album even cuter and more creative.
I don't dislike any songs from the album at all surprisingly and my favorite songs are Bad Blood, Style, Out of The Woods, Black  Space and Welcome to New York!
If I could I would properly go and see Taylor Swift in Dublin after listening to this album!
Also I love how good Taylor is to her fans! She hosts fans to come to her homes in LA, NY, London etc to listen to the album even before to anyone else!!

Link to Taylor's Concert in Dublin below







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2