History Keepers | Book of The Month

Storm Begins cover
Hello everyone,

This month I picked History Keepers written by the talented Damien Dibben. The books is based on a boy called Jake DiJones, his parents own a tile store/bathroom shop. They always seems to be at conferences and events but they always make time for Jake.
Jake gets kidnapped by these two strange men who claim they know his parents and his beloved Aunt. He founds out his parents are history keepers!

What are history keepers? 
History Keepers are agents from different eras and moderns sworn to keep history safe bad villains. During this he meets a beautiful French girl called Topaz, a boy  who knows nearly everything and has a pet patriot called Charlie and Damien a cocky America who is also Topaz's brother as Topaz is adopted.
Jake sneaks away and hides in a boat which the history keepers are going  to go to Venice, Italy in Renaissance time to find his parents as they go missing, and to fight History Keepers Vice enemy Prince Zelda a German Evil man who wants to destroy history,

When I began to read the books I found it's very entertaining and I love the writing of Jake and Topaz as it makes my heart goes soft. 
This book is the first of the series, there are three other books in total. I really enjoy this book and would recommend it to anyone as it's well written and I love the cover of the book because it's done beautifully done and that's how I purchased!

Hope you all enjoy this. 
Have you read this book? 
Comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2