CSGO | VG of the Month



So hey guys!
How you doing?
So CSGO is my choice for this month.
What's CSGO? Counter Strike Global Offense. It's just like Call of Duty and Battlefield but Better (My Option) 

There is two teams of five, Counter Terrorists and Terrorists. Counter Terrorist are there to defuse and kill the terrorists. The way of the competitive game mode is up to 30 rounds 2:00 minutes each. You either kill all five members of opposite team or for terrorists to plant bomb or counter terrorists defuse the bomb.

I really love this game, it's very addicting and so much much. I also get to concentrate and it helps me with other things for school etc.
I have improved alot since I started playing four-five months ago! I'm still ranked as a Sliver 1 which is the lowest rank.



My favorite maps is Dust II and Office.


At the moment I have 61 wins in competitive which I think is not too bad as I play a match sometimes my ping goes up high and I'm like flying through the map due to the lag. It would be under 100 and then it would go to 500-900 ping which is a nightmare to play with!
Since I guess you can still call a noob as I'm a sliver one, I still make silly mistakes still in the game to I just say YOLO.
My favorite competitive teams are Ninja in Pajamas (NIP) and Fnatic.
I really enjoy this game, if you don't have the game I advice you get it on G2A.com a website which sells the games from Steam etc cheaper!
If you play the game, what's your favorite map?
Comment below!
See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2