Trying to be Positive for school


Hello my lovelies,

How are you?

So I was looking at the stats of the blog and I'm pretty surprised, the highest country who reads my blog is United States, following Ireland.
Now I always hope someone would comment below in the comment section on each post but no one does. Maybe people are scared to say something? I don't know but anyway to the point of the post!

In Ireland we do exams for senior year (called sixth year or leaving very) to get us into college.
Now lately I see people in my year facebooking, tweeting or snap chatting about how much they hate the exams and study. I get that everyone hates it.
But I have question for you.
Why are you doing this subject? What's the point?
Because your sitting there complaining instead of saying I'm going to study and get the best results.



You see for my leaving cert I decided to do a different course called Leaving Cert Applied (LCA for short)

Many students diss the students in LCA because they think we aren't smart enough. Well my dear you got that wrong. LCA gives us more experience for the real world, get ready to apply for college or work. We do a lot of work on computers which is great as we don't do much writing. We do a lot key assignments and projects. Now people judge the students who are in the course, you think they are troubled students but honestly no they are the nicest people of you get to know them.

For me leaving cert applied is fantastic, enjoyable. You get to do different things while learning.
So think positive doing your exams as I have always said since 2011
 " Keep Calm and Carry On"



*Just an update* I got my first comment on the girl online book review! Very happy! :D

See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2