Girl Online Book Review

Hello lovelies!
So As I have said in one of my previous post I said I got Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. 
I got the book from my brother as a Christmas gift. 


The book written from British well known Blogger and YouTuber Zoella. 
The main character is Penny a girl from Brighton, just an ordinary teenager. Has a best friend that she loves, and blogs as a well know blogger called Girl Online.
Her mum owns a boutique and she gets a job over in New York to do a wedding. Penny has been asked to with her parents. She meets a boy called Noah and they which she falls in love and her blog begins to gain more followers.

Penny blogs about her panic attacks and cyber bullying she gets from school.


This book is heartwarming, some parts in the book I can relate to, and I felt for Penny. The relationship Penny and her family are so sweet and cute. And Penny and Noah are also very cute.

The packaging of the book is also lovely, the cover is bright, and cute. The book cover reminds me of well a bit of me really! :D

The book is overall an fantastic book, I truly loved reading the book and I read the book in one week from Christmas eve to New Year's Day! I can not wait to see the second book from Zoe's book deal with Puffin!

Thank you all for reading and I hope you all have a lovely day! :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2