Arrow TV Review

Hello everyone!
So I have been watching season one of arrow. Based on DC Comic's superhero rich kid Oliver Queen.


Oliver went missing for five years and comes home. He gets a notebook of names to save the city from mobs, crooks, and wanna be's. While been missing for five years he trained and learned how to use a bow.

In the city no one knows Oliver is arrow. Mainly people especially  the cops think he is crook and not a good guy.
Through each episode we get to know Oliver, his family and friends. So far I enjoy the show but there is flash backs when Oliver was missing on this island.
Oh yeah forgot to mention Oliver went missing on this island, he was found to be in China!
The flash backs are very annoying and I do know it's important we need to see them but they way they do it is very slow.


My favorite character would be Felicity, a clever girl who can work computers and hack. She reminds me a bit of Skye from MARVEL's Agents of Shield.


The show is so far on their third season which is great for DC Comics!

I so far like this show and I will keep watching it to see what happens!



Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2