Am I still a Doctor Who Fan?

Hey guys,


So I have been thinking...



I have been a fan of Doctor Who since 2005 when it came back on our television screens. Now I have seen three doctors and now I'm on fourth doctor which is played by Peter Capaldi.


Now when I heard Matt Smith was leaving I was pretty sad. Matt was an fantastic fan of the show and played the doctor amazing but since season seven his final season. 

Steven Moffat writer and producer, he wrote off well confusing to me, that season for me was the worst season ever! Because Steven's writing has gone more crazy and very strange! And rather confusing.
I tried watching full season of season 8 and made me really confused. I would live tweet, asking other whovians whats going on!
Since season 7 I have been pretty much confused! Also I don't know if I'm still a true fan still. I think everyone is still in love with David Tennant and Matt Smith which I both love!
As to Peter I'm still not sure about, he plays the doctor really well.
I feel like Doctor Who gone down to the dumps. The actors and actresses and great it's just the writing.
Do you agree? If not comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2