Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!

It's Christmas eve, and I just want to wish you all a very happy Christmas! I hope you all will enjoy Christmas with your family and your friends!
What's your family tradition for Christmas eve and Christmas Day? Comment below I would love to know what you do,

My family and I will be going to Christmas mass tomorrow morning in our local church, my grandparents have decided to go to the Mid Night mass tonight! (Good Luck to them staying awake!!)
 Stonewell Cider I love which is produced in area, the orange one in the left is my favorite medium dry.
Stonewell Cider Twitter: https://twitter.com/StonewellCider


I have also been listening alot of Christmas music from Nathan Carter's Christmas Album "Christmas Stuff" with Christmas Stuff which is really nice song for Christmas and Micheal Buble's Christmas album. 



Also the photo above is me last Saturday, as I went to meet two of my close friends for coffee and to exchange Christmas presents. 
Leather Jacket and handbag are from Pennys, baby blue jumper and Leather skirt from Oasis and boots is from a local shoe shop.

So with no further no a do, I wish ye a Merry Christmas! I will be posting a new post on the blog before New Year's eve!
Sheilann x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2