Billy Elliot The Musical LIVE!


Back in June I received an email address about a live screening on Billy Elliot the musical. When I saw it I automatically wanted to see the show. The show was going to be shown Sunday the 28th of September at 2pm. The reason why it was screen as Billy Elliot the Musical was celebrating 10 years on stage!
When I got to my local cinema to see the show, the screen was sold out! YES SOLD OUT! My mum was shocked she couldn't believe it would sell out! We waited  in the queue fifteen minutes late due to the long queue. I managed to get to the counter, asked if they they had any tickets left. lucky PRAISE THE LORD! There was two tickets up the front. I did not care I just wanted to see Billy Elliot I wanted to see it since the summer! 


Got to the front, and "Shine" sung by the Ballet girls with Mrs Wilkinson played by Ruthie Henshall. I actually had tears when song "Letter" came on, Oh my God it got to me. So sad. Loved Micheal so funny! Angry Dance and Electricity was epic! 
The Billy on that day was played by the amazing Elliot Hanna.
At the very end former and present Billy's came on and did fantastic dance all together! So cool to see the three Original boys there too. 
Amazing show and cast and one of the best musicals I seen! Would go and see it in the West End! 
Hope you all enjoyed this review!
Follow this blog for more and follow me on twitter as I tweet out when I have new blog posts!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SheilannO
 Ruthie Henshall
 Elliot Hanna




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2