il Fouril Bakery Sligo


Hello everyone!
I have been on my hoildays since last Sunday and just came back last night! And what sucks my iPhone isn't working right so I have to take it to the phone shop to get it repaired! :(
I got to go Co Sligo the county which is known William B Yeats the famous poets in Ireland. Yeats would come to Sligo for his summer hoildays when he was a child and an adult and is now buried in a Church of Ireland near Sligo City.
 W.B Yeats

On the Monday I went around Sligo City Centre looking around and found this café on this street inbetween O' Connell St.

When I entered into the bakery, it was full of jars of jams and freshly baked cakes which smelled amazing!  They also sell Minerals and make coffee for take away.
What I four cakes, 2 rhubarb cakes, one pear and almond and for me a chocolate 
tiramisu! 
The tiramisu tasted so lovely, with the chocolate coat around the tirasmiu and filled in with Cream!
The woman who was serving us was really nice and very helpful!




If you want to check out il Fouril on their Facebook page! Link is below!
Facebook Link:
http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=462447683784376&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ie%2F&_rdr

Irish Independent Article:
http://m.independent.ie/regionals/sligochampion/lifestyle/french-flair-impossible-to-resist-in-le-fournil-29034214.html

A really lovely bakery, would definitely come back to this bakery when I come back to Sligo sometime. 
Hope you like the new blog post!
See ye soon! 
Sheilann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2