Packing for Lourdes!

                                                               

Hey everyone,
I'm heading to lourdes, France! I'm going for a week (Easter Sun-Saturday. I'm going with Ireland's pilgrim trust as a guest. This is the first time I'm going to Lourdes. 
I'm going with the Cork groups which there is 25 young people including me heading there. Counties all over Ireland are coming and countries from the world are also coming. 
This week is for young people and the week is fillied with loads of fun.
I'm currently getting my stuff ready and went to the city yesterday to get some extra stuff. 
I went to boots and got some mink travel beatuy items I can use.
We always need some shower gel and some moisturiser for after. I got my favourite soap and glory. The smell is just lovely! My shampoo is Aussie miracle moist (for dry hair or unhappy hair they say) For brushing my teeth I got some classic Colgate mini toothpaste and Listerine mini mouthwash! 
I also so a six mini pack of tissues which have cute packages, some wipes for anything sticky or spills and antibacterial wipes. And for my deodorant I got the new Right Guard which smells really nice. 
I can't wait to use theses for the next week! 
I hope to video and take tons of photos at Lourdes. I be tweeting also everyday fingers crossed if you haven't followed me yet on twitter @SheilannO
See you guys soon!! <3
Sheilann
  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2