Captain America 2 REVIEW


Hey everyone,

Sorry I didn't post the past two weeks! I was taking a break from blogging!
I got to see Captain America Winter Solider the day after it came out on Ireland!
Since I'm a massive fan of MARVEL I had high expectations for the second movie from Captain America. I also don't want to spoil anything for anyone so I'm trying to now to give too much!
We get to see the best of Captain America in this movie. Steve is getting used to been alive and not frozen! FYI if you haven't seen the first movie I recommend you to watch it first!
Steve now works for Shield and is partnered up with the Black Widow played by Scarlett J. Mr Nick Fury played by Samuel J Jackson (#legend just saying) has been watched by some people which he doesn't know. Tragic stuff happens with shield. Fury's old friend takes over and Shield changes and changes from good to bad.
Captain A and Black Widow have been blamed for not telling the truth of what happened with Shield and Shield baddies hunts them down to arrest them. And we then get to meet Winter Solider who is a trained assassin who does his jobs pretty clean OH and he has an Metal Arm which is SUPER STRONG!
Steve also befriends a guy through running called Falcon who has an amazing suit which makes him FLY!!

We get to see some familiar faces like Combie Smulders playing Maria Hill. And we have Emily VanCamp who plays Sharon/Agent 13.

I overall enjoyed the movie and will be getting it on DVD! I truly enjoyed it! 10 out of 10!
I hope to see the Amazing Spiderman 2!
See you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2