Old Bank Cafe

                                                      
Hey everyone! 
So I'm reviewing this café, the café called the old bank. It's in Kinsale town Co Cork. 
The cafe is owned by blue heaven food company, they also sell local food and drink. 
I have been at the café only twice and loved it! They do all coffee,tea's and cold drinks.  They also serve food like soup, sandwiches, breakfasts and even dinners for take away.
When I was there at the cafe last week I had my usually a latte and carrot cake. The last time I was there was two days be Christmas Eve with my friend and had one of their mince pies and oh my god their mince pies with cream was divine! 
Sadly the carrot cake wasn't as nice as I hoped personally I make carrot cake cupcakes and they tasted better. But still I highly recommend the cafe, the inside is a bit girly still cute. 
If you want me to look around other café in Cork comment below!
                                                                                  Hampers they had for valentines day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2