More post?

Alright so I'm hopefully going post more for 2014 and get this up and proper!
I may review more games, movies, music oh and even clothes and make up!
What do you think? Comment below or even Tweet me suggestions what should I do for my blog and I'm hopefully going to make my own logo!!! Yep I am hope well fingers crossed anyway!

Did I mention I'm really really getting into country music? Yeah I am, I blame my mother since she went on about this guy called Nathan Carter and fella from Liverpool now living in Donegal and performs songs from country music. And I got to say he sing's pretty well and I like the songs he sings!

I'm going to blog every week, not sure what day! But I will post soon about when I will and what ever!
See you all soon!
Sheilann x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2