Happy New Year!



What is up everyone!
It's a New Year! Happy new year to you all! 
What did you all get for Christmas? I got a new mobile phone! Very funny but unfortantly it was an iphone 5c and the phone was faulty. Sent it back last Monday and the are looking for a phone iphone as they are very popular and may take a other week. :/
Anyway started back to school on Monday, which was a church holiday. 

This week is also a major week in Dublin as tons of Irish students from all over Ireland hit the capital for the BT Young Scientist, every year students apply to enter the competition to win the overall prize 5,000 euro! Sweet!
I went to the BT young scientist last year, and I had to go on the most busy day of  the week! A Friday!! I went up with my dad, drove up in three hours going up and down. I wish that I could gone through every project but as for some of the students they don't have any manners, pushing you into people and not saying sorry. That was the worst thing about but I did get to go to starbucks afterwards. My school has won the competition four times, last year we won it, then 2009, and 2006. I can't remember the first time we won it.

So That's really up with me, I'm waiting for the phone so I can make a new video as I bough imovie on it! :)

I will see you guys, don't forget to follow me on Twitter @SheilannO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted | Movie Review

Who I watch on Snapchat #2